The boys and I have spent a long weekend in Snowflake. The boys have had a lot of fun playing with their cousins but the biggest hit was fishing. Grandpa Karafa bought Jordy a tackle box and an "Ugly Stick" pole....excuse me, a ROD (as corrected by Jordan). Uncle Eric took us to Woodland Lake in Pinetop early in the morning but it was so cold and windy. After letting the kids play on the playground we headed to Fool's Hollow Lake in Showlow for a picnic and hopefully better fishing. The only person with a catch that day was Jenni, but Jordan and I will hopefully make use of my year-long fishing licence.
Here's some pictures from our day.
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
1 comments:
So I have spent the last 2 weekends in Taylor also. We need to meet up the next time we go up there. The fishing looks like fun!!
Post a Comment