CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 13, 2008

A to Z

Tag I'm it!
A ttached or Single: Attached
B est Friend: Katie, Kristin, Betsy & Blair
C ake or Pie: Cake with lots of frosting.
D ay of Choice: Saturday
E ssential Item: A big purse
F avorite Color: Pink, orange & red
G ummy Bears or Worms: Either one. Red & clear only!
H ometown: Anywhere in Arizona. Probably Mesa most of all.
J anuary or July: January
K ids: Have 2
L ife is incomplete without: My family & my debit card
M arriage Date: June 20th, 2003
N umber of Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers
O ranges or Apples: Oranges
P hobias or Fears: My husband or children dying. I am very morbid.
Q uote: "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice".
R eason to Smile: My children
S omething New: Sewing machine
T ag: Brooke & Kristin
U nknown Fact About Me: Not much, I'm an open book
V egetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I like them both together
W orst Habit: Biting my nails
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds! The good ones!
Y our Favorite Food: Chinese food. Especially PF Changs
Z oo Animal: Monkeys

0 comments: