This past week I came across a blog of a girl I knew in high school. Her one year old son passed away last week after a traumatic accident in his crib. Ever since I read the horrible news I have not been able to get it out of my head. I know I have said before how morbid I am, and that my greatest fear is to have Blair or the boys die before me. My heart just aches for this poor family and I can't help but wonder what if it happened to me. Could I go on? Could I be strong and believe that all would be well? I really don't know.
You never really know that capacity of your own heart until you have a child who stretches it until it could burst. And then the next one stretches it even more. I am so grateful for my children. This past week I have tried to give even more hugs and kisses, tell them more times how much Mommy loves them.
It is so true when they say that time flies and your kids grow up way too fast. My prayers have been sent out this past week to any mother who has had that short time cut even shorter.
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
1 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so sad. It breaks my heart to hear about a childs death. My cousin lost her baby girl a few weeks ago. She drowned in the bathtub. I just feel so bad and my heart aches for their loss or anyone who looses a child.
Post a Comment