
If you know my boy then you probably know his absolute love of all things Buzz & Woody! One day while in the midst of one of his lovely toddler tantrums he broke the DVD of Toy Story 1. His daddy told him he would have to save his money and buy a new one (Poor boy only has like $7 to his name, and this was back in February!)
Two nights ago I whipped out the DVD from on top of the fridge (our last uncharted territory in the house) and told him if he slept in his bed for a week he could have it. It will be just in time to have for the car ride to & from Snowflake when we go and pick up Gill this weekend. The last two nights have been a success and each morning when he wakes up he asks me "Are you proud of me? Can I have my movie yet?"
Am I ever proud!
3 comments:
Go Jordan! You can do it!
It is amazing what simple things can motivate kids! I laugh about the top of your fridge because that is where I hide things too! I had Natalie on my sholders yesterday and she saw the top of the fridge. It was a world of discovery.
I am so excited to hear about the sale at Target. We had both Toy Story movies but they were VHS and when the video player broke we got rid of them. I haven't wanted to fork out the dough to but the DVDs. Now with the sale we can go to infinity and beyond! Thanks for sharing- I always love a great deal!
Post a Comment