CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 22, 2008

A few days in review

Friday night we got all gussied up (yeah right!) and headed out on a triple date with the Jenkins & Johns. We had dinner and saw "The Dark Knight". I thought the movie was really good. A little long and really dark but good! It was alot of fun to spend some time with friends. Hopefully we will be making it out together again soon! I know I can count on you girls at least for Twilight right?



Saturday we took the boys to Pick up Stix (or hiccup stix as Jordy calls it) for lunch. They have definitely inherited their mother's love of Asian cuisine!


We got most of the molding up in the boys room. I am still working on the quilts. Hopefully they will be done sometime this lifetime! We should finalize the bed and everything this weekend. Just in time for Aunt Gill to sleep on! It has to get some use right?


I was in charge of Sharing time in Jr. Primary this week. I don't know how but a room full of kids under 8 definitely gets my nerves in full force! I give the Primary leaders who do it all the time mad props!


Monday night we went to the Cubs game with my in-laws. No photo's folks as Blair doesn't like to be captured on film and I'm not ready to fess up to the blog to the whole family yet! All I have to say for the game is BLURG!! I don't know how people can Root, root, root for the CUBBIES when they lose all the time! They better win this year!

3 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

I thought that spell check was our friend? haha I am not sure what a mnovie is but it sounded fun. Stop watching scary movies I don't think they are good for a person.I love you anyways.

The Karafa Family said...

At least I post! Loser......
And I love you too! or to, or two!

j&krosser said...

Some of us get the scary movie watching gene from G. Hunt. We can't help it.