CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 8, 2008

A Friday Funny...


This is for my cousin Amber! Her post made me remember one of my all-time favorite pictures! This is when Jordy was 3 days old. He sure loves his Aunt Beasty!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, my gosh! Too funny!!! Perfect that her shirt was white too. I love it!!

j&krosser said...

That is a pretty classic picture! I am afraid of changing boys. Oh and come tomorrow.

Barnes Family said...

LOL!!! That is too funny!! And too sick!! Oh my!

Stoddard Family said...

Hey if everyone thinks that picture is too funny, I bet they would LOVE the slip 'n slide show!!!! Jordy has never loved his Aunt Beasty so much as that day. I have changed diapers for 8 (consecutive) years and my own kids have never had such perfect aim. Once again Jordy, thank you for loving Aunt Beasty so much. Miss Mindy Kay, if you would like to play the Friday funny day, I would be more than happy to play with you! Love ya, Beasty

G Gang said...

And here I am complaining about my daughter throwing up on me. At least it was my own kid! You're a great person Betsy!!

Bridgette said...

It's usually moments like that when you get all cleaned up, shirt changed & think...I should have taken a picture. Glad you're a quicker thinker than I am because that is so funny!