
Norma took Dillon grocery shopping on Wednesday and a nice little old man in the produce department kept trying to get Dillon to smile. He is usually one that smiles and waves to strangers but he wasn't having any of it that day (he does get a little bummed when Jordy goes to school).
I guess Norma finished there and started heading towards the aisles when the man came after them saying "Wait, Ma'am. excuse me"! This nice little old man had brought Dillon a balloon to cheer him up...............Wrong idea! he screamed bloody murder in the middle of the store! Norma said the man was so upset!
Dillon is absolutely TERRIFIED of balloons. It is the weirdest thing. He likes to look at them in person or books and they are fine but if their is a balloon anywhere near him he cowers and screams.
I looked it up online and there is a phobia: Globophobia. I guess my poor baby isn't the only one!
2 comments:
Too funny! Poor old man and poor Dillon!
Love your blog. I forgot you have a Dillon too. Looks like they keep you busy.
Annette
Post a Comment