It's been a busy week around here, at least it seems that way to Mom! Sunday I wasn't feeling well so Jordan and I piled up on the couch and watched Enchanted. I don't think I have seen it the whole way through before. We both enjoyed it.
Monday was D-Day. D as in DENTIST. The much un-anticipated day of tooth extraction was upon us. I took a few pictures of Jordan with his teeth for one last time. Once he has healed up I will take pictures again. My poor baby! He was excited about his $10 from the tooth fairy though.
Monday was D-Day. D as in DENTIST. The much un-anticipated day of tooth extraction was upon us. I took a few pictures of Jordan with his teeth for one last time. Once he has healed up I will take pictures again. My poor baby! He was excited about his $10 from the tooth fairy though.
The boys and I made our Trick or Treat bags for this year. Dillon was not that enthused by the project (as usual). I am sure he will enjoy the bag more after it's full of candy for Mom him!
We recently moved the furniture around in both the family room area (up & down) because I have the 3 year itch. Moving furniture is free and that's about the budget I have right about now. Upstairs now has a very tight little corner that I use to store odds & ends like the Wii Fit board, TV blankets and TV trays. Oh yeah, and two silly little boys!
I know they are both skinny minny's but I have no idea how they fit in there!






2 comments:
You had never seen Enchanted the whole way through? Did you love it? Gracie and Annie and I love it, we watch it all the time. The picture of Jordy with his teeth is too cute. Don't let him tell my kids the tooth fairy brings $10, they get $1, if the tooth fairy actually shows up. Can't wait for next weekend.
Oh man that's another thing I'm really going to miss about Arizona.. We loved going to Hilgers! I guess we'll just have to find another awesome dentist here in Iowa.
You are so creative with your boys. The trick or treat bags are great. I need to take a lesson from you and do some fun stuff like that with Madi.
Post a Comment