CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 22, 2008

A happy Saturday...

We have been wanting to get a puppy for awhile now. When I say we, I really mean me. Our last dog passed away the day we moved to Buckeye and it took us awhile to get over it and decide to do this again. Thank goodness Blair gives in to my crazy ideas because somebody is in L-O-V-E with Tootsie!
Tootsie (named by Jordan) is our new little Mini Schnauzer. Dillon is a little less thrilled than Jordan. We have Grandma Karafa over for dinner and she finally coaxed him into touching her. Before that this was as good as it got.

I think Daddy is even in love with her. She has slept all day though which I'm sure helps. Somehow I got stuck with potty duty too...how does that always happen? Here's another cute one for you Beast, when she gets more comfortable with her instant family I'm sure I will have more action shots.
The day started especially happy for me. I don't know what it is about a piece of blue polyester that gets me so excited, except for the fact that I have worked really hard for this. My goal is another one before New Year's!

5 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

I L-O-V-E a little boy and his puppy. Tootsie is an adorable name. We can't wait to meet her when you come for Christmas.(I'm sure the cats, rooster, and chicken will love her too)I just showed the pictures to the kids and Gracie loves TOOTsie too.

The Hanes Family said...

Congrats on the weight loss and your puppy is adorable!

The Maestas Family said...

How cute!!!! Can't wait to meet her! See ya'll in a few days!

j&krosser said...

How fun! YOur dog is adorable. And kudos on your weight loss !

Kristin said...

Cute puppy! Hopefully this one will have a long life with your family. Way to go on loosing the weight! I want you to post every tiem you get a ribbon. It is so exciting!