CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 13, 2009

Do you ever...

Have the perfect blog post ready in your head? Does some funny event or picture prompt you to start thinking of the witty words you may share with friends or family?

In my effort to blog more and also be a better Mom this year I have tried to keep my Blog addiction to nights or slow times at work. So yesterday I had my "perfect post" all cooked up and ready to share after the babes were bathed and snoozing. Ha!

Instead as Daddy welcomed us to Family Home Evening I was greeted with a shower of strawberry milk, etc, etc puke via Dillon. The poor baby kept touching his tummy at the table but with his lack of verbal skills and his hatred of food that can not be purchased on the candy aisle I just kept making him eat his dinner.

Blogging tonight... not happening.

Being a good Mom... SO not happening. Force feeding a sick baby? Nice, real nice!

So instead of enjoying my kid/husband free bed for the evening instead I enjoyed an evening of barf bowls, dry heaves, bottle begging and mom guilt.

Fun times.

*P.S*
Stay tuned for my post, the picture and memory (for you Katie) will be worth it!

0 comments: