CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 20, 2009

Have you noticed...

My fondness for ellipsis? Believe you me, I am not using them in the correct sense a good 75% of the time. And if I am... I probably don't know it! The proverbial  dot, dot, dot is rather a raised eyebrow and telling look. or perhaps an inside joke untold to the masses. 

In addition to my love of ... I have a love of orange. Not just the fruit, although I readily admit to eating an entire 20 pound box in 1 weekend...by myself. I blame Jordan as he was incubating inside me at the time.

Sometime around 1995 give or take me and the bestest decided that our favorite colors were lime green for Katie  and orange for Mindy. You would be surprised when on the lookout what great things you can find in orange. Shirts, purses, sunglasses, boyfriends who drive jacked up orange Chevy trucks............................................ 

Back to the present. The older I got I let my taste for color include pinks, reds, and shades of orange beside FLORESCENT. In the testosterone house (aka the Karafa house) so far red is the only one that has been incorporated. I have been hankering for a little remodeling and my love of orange is in FULL force again. Darn Orla Kiely stuff!

I have been online looking for inspiration and imagine my surprise when I stumbled across my new favorite blog: How About Orange...

Go right now and take a look around! besides sharing a love of orange and ellipsis, she is also one crafty lady who designs fabric and regularly posts fun how-to craft links! 

Happy Friday indeed!

1 comments:

j&krosser said...

You are funny. I had to laugh because this morning me and Kayda were doing the," make it blue" and "make it pink" from Sleeping Beauty and then Kayda said," Make it orange!" And then I read this....