CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 10, 2009

I have lost my mind...

I think it may be lying on the icy road somewhere between Forest Lakes and Payson (I have not gripped the steering wheel so tight since learning to drive with my Dad).

When I look back the best part of being pregnant was being able to blame my memory loss on "placenta brain" or whatever. I am not pregnant however (do not hold your breath Hunt family) and I cannot remember a thing.

Like this morning....
Mindy: I think I need tech support, I have been gone for 7 days and for the life of me cannot remember my password.

Mindy: Um self......You are tech support.

I could take the easy route and blame it on Dillon. My family can attest to him crying all night for the last week. Poor baby is sick and having some crazy nightmares. So far his head has been swirling with Wall-E, dogs, home, dogs, and last night Popcorn. He also added kicking uncontrollably and screaming to the mix last night. Have I mentioned that Blair is working nights? Have I also mentioned that today was my first day back to work in 7 days? I wish I had a webcam, I am the picture of dishevelment this morning.

I could blame the nasty recurrence of my bleeding ulcer, GERD and hiatal hernia issues. Even if Dillon was allowing me to sleep I probably couldn't as laying on my stomach (which is how I sleep) makes me feel like I am going to throw-up/pass out/have a heart attack or all of the above at the exact same time. TUMS and Ranitidine are only going so far these days but I really do not want another scope. Or to be sedated and be naked in front of my mother in law again. Good times, good times!
By the way, can I say how much I love her? She has never mentioned that incident. EVER! But secretly I know that one doesn't get from naked in a gown to fully clothed with her in the room modestly while coming out of sedation.

I made a batch of the Freezer Cookies yesterday with the kids and they tasted okay, but a little off. And usually it makes 7 dozen and it only made 5. I must have forgotten some ingredient or like half the flour. I just don't know which honestly.

Pity......party of 1?

I want my mind back!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

:) I'm with you in the pity party and memory loss!!! And can I just say that I think you're awesome. Health issues literally suck the life out of us. May greater health, memory, and freezer cookie ingredients come your familys way this Valentine's weekend!

G Gang said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant? That's what it sounds like to me!
We should get together for lunch soon. Maybe Friday - let me know. We can talk about old times and maybe that will jump start your memory.