CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 18, 2009

My little Casanova...

Jordy has his very first Valentine. One of his preschool friends has a little crush (her mom told me) on Jordy and she really wanted to give him a "love letter".

She also happens to be in my Primary class so I may be biased in regards to her utter cuteness!
The cute Valentine. Make sure to read it!

5 comments:

Watson Family said...

How adorable!!! :)

kyle * krystin said...

that is so darn cute! you already have to keep the girls away from your adorable boys. however i love the wallins and would love to have them as inlaws! haha

Barnes Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is so darn cute! We just love Brinna. I agree with Krystin the Wallin's would be great in-laws!
Brinna is also such a great artist. We have received some of her colorings and they are awesome.

Holly said...

Oh, so cute that you posted this on your blog! Brinna told me what to write on Jordan's card and so it's verbatim what she said. I didn't tell you that the sticker on the envelope was a pic of a little boy and girl kissing; she said that was her and Jordan...ok that might be a little much, but it's innocent love...and I wouldn't mind having Jordan as my son in law either!!!

Brooke Jenkins said...

This is the best story. I love your blog. I know this is from a different entry, but I am going to find some orange material and make you a diaper envelope. We seriously have to get together.