CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 27, 2009

Nicknames...

I call the boys all sorts of funny names, and they surprisingly respond to any of them. Dillon only calls Jordan Jo-Jo. Asking the kids, "Are you ready, Freddie?" has morphed into me calling them both Freddie. And occasionally Freddie 1 and Freddie 2.

Dillon lately has mostly gone by Pickles, which always makes me think of my sister Gillian (Gill Pickles). He's a goofy kid and Pickles totally fits him.

When we were in Snowflake my family played "Greed" (our new favorite dice game) and my Dad kept score. On the scorecard it said Lumpy, Pickles, Monkey, Hoover, Toast & Mom. Poor Mom! Or is it poor us? For the record it is:
Lumpy- Dad
Pickles- Gill
Monkey- Yours truly
Hoover- Betsy
Toast- Noah
Mom- Mom

Anyhoo.........

I think I have a new name for Jordan:
MOUTH

You know, like Mouth:
Because he is one sassy, smart MOUTHed little boy lately. Terrible 2's nothing. At least the 2 year old doesn't talk!