CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 28, 2009

Work is for the dogs...

Thursday afternoon after a long days work I came home with my 2 Misters and our several bags in tow. We were greeted at the garage door (inside not out) by none other than Miss Tootsie.

Normal day's occurence? Not quite! You see we are some of "those" dog owners who have full-time jobs dont trust their doggy home alone...in the home alone anyways! She has a dog door and can come inside her crate to beat the heat but she does not have full access to roam our roost.

Now I won't mention by name who is to blame but I will say they share my bed....because that frankly could be any of them on a given night.

I also would have taken pictures but I was furiously searching the house for "presents" she may have left us. She did pee twice on the boy's floor...yeah! The worst of it was had by the boys toys & socks. I swear she had drug 50 toys and 10 pairs of socks out into the yard. Oh yeah and trailed toilet paper all the way down the stairs and around the kitchen table...twice. She also ate half a diaper. Jokes on her...it was dirty.

And just when I thought my night couldn't get any better Dillon fell out of bed at 1:30 and came screaming into my bed. Then his brother decided to come in too. Good thing I caught him before he laid down as he had wet the bed (first time since he was off pull-ups at night...1 in a month isnt too bad...right?).

Just another day in the Karafa 'hood!

4 comments:

G Gang said...

Oh man! It's days like these that make you think, "Why did I EVER get a dog." But hey, at least you only have one. I have had MANY experiences like that with the dogs (times 3!). Max still likes to steal diapers and take them outside, or is it Pele'? I don't know. Anyways, hopefully this weekend will be better for you!

Stoddard Family said...

I think I just peed my pants.

Stoddard Family said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Kristin said...

Poor you! At the end of the day that is the last thing I would want to come home to and then clean up. It seems like when you have bad days everything goes wrong. I guess you got lots of practice cleaning your house. :)