CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 14, 2009

Breakfast in Verrado...

The Boy Scouts of America have kidnapped my darling every Saturday in March so the children and I headed out for some early morning fun. It didn't hurt that Tootsie had a 7:00 am grooming appointment either.

If I had enough money, or the means to sell my house I would move to Verrado in a HEARTBEAT!! I love it! I figured I could also find some good photo practice spots. I didn't figure on the un-willingness of my 2 male models!

After all was said and done the best shots and most fun was eating donuts outside Bashas with the kiddo's. So of course they have chocolate and sprinkles all over the grubby mugs. I love them!

I love moments like this... they make up for all the arm-flailing, tackling, rolling on the ground fights these two get into. Almost!


This was so funny. Dillon totally picked a sprinkle off Jo-Jo's face and ate it.

Some more brother lovin, wow they really have the exact same hair color.


Someday this child will learn how to walk down stairs. Maybe...

0 comments: