CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 29, 2009

To my sister...

Happy Birthday Beast! I saw a quote a few weeks ago that made me laugh because it was so fitting for our relationship:

"I smile because you are my sister. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!"

In your honor my dear here are 31 reasons why I like you so darn much!

1. You laugh at my jokes
2. Your feet are bigger than mine
3. You are a great mother
4. You are self-less
5. You hardly ever say no
6. You have soft skin
7. You let me pick your hair color
8. You make really cute kids
9. You once ate an entire cake in one day... alone
10. You are a nice Auntie
11. You had lisp when you were little
12. You don't make me feel bad about being fat
13. You don't make me feel bad about my messy house
14. You are an ugly crier...it's cute
15. You used to drive me places
16. You drive an awesomely large vehicle
17. You keep most of my secrets
18. You let me complain to you
19. You are a total prude...and have 6 kids. I still don't get it!
20. You like to play Cranium
21. You never swear
22. You have 6 kids and don't spank
23. You make yummy desserts
24. You are a Jello salad queen
25. You are always up for an adventure
26. You love your family
27. You love strangers
28. You like gossip magazines
29. You make the biggest splashes in the Cannon Ball contests
30. You are beautiful
31. You are the BEST big sister

Basically I like you a lot and love you even more. Happy birthday! I hope it is a wonderful year!

1 comments:

G Gang said...

I love it. That quote is perfect!!! Happy birthday Betsy! You really are a great older sister and mother to us all.