CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 2, 2009

Create...

Did you see Nie Nie's  post on Tuesday? If not then you missed this link for a bit of spiritual enlightenment to brighten your day.

My sister the Beast posted this blog awhile back about not being crafty... You were the first person I thought of when I watched this!

I am seriously loving this reminder of such a great talk!

Creation is your opportunity in this life and in the life to come
Start small
Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano
Don't let the voice of critics paralyze you
You will make the world a better place


IMPROVE
BEAUTIFY
EXTEND
SMILE
CULTIVATE
DEVELOP
CREATE

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

I will have head over to read Nie Nie's Tuesday post as I totally missed it. Your Spring Break looked like so much fun! :)

j&krosser said...

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing.