CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 25, 2009

Weird Science...

Today was a free day at the Arizona Science Center. We along with half the valley decided to take our kids for a nice interactive learning experience.

The long line wasn't too bad thanks too a nice breeze. The boys kept themselves entertained with sticks.They are such boys! Jordy also braved climbing a tree..oh to be a kid again!


(oh yeah I am messing around Photoshop actions...these are using The Pioneer Woman's
 "seventies". I am loving it!)

When we got home I asked Jordy what his favorite thing was and he said "playing with toys". Good thing we didn't pay an arm and a leg!
Jordan plays so nice with other kids. He is especially nice and gentle with little ones.

Bruiser on the other hand has to be watched like a hawk.

All in all it was a pretty fun day. And the lines & crowds were a good training for Disneyland. Only 2 more weeks.

0 comments: