A hunting I will go. High ho the merry-o a hunting I will go!
Blame my mother in law for a new obsession. She stumbled across this site that I was unaware of. How unfrugal of me, considering this is where 95% of my wardrobe is from.
You have to hunt for weekly in-store coupons. They even have one for $75 of $100 purchase (which go VERY fast!) The site is updated each Thursday at 12:00 am EST, or a little earlier. It was really about 9:40 here last night....and yes I was camped out waiting. I found a lot of the coupons and printed them out and then a weird quiz popped up. I had no idea what the answers were so I guesssed (wrong). After some research today it turns out that was how you got the $75 coupon! BUMMER!
I will faithfully be camping out most Thursday nights!
Happy hunting my fellow ON lovers!
2 comments:
Okay so what is the site? Just Oldnavy.com? That is some great info!
Okay, so I just saw your link to it! I will definetly be checking this out. You are always full of good info!
Post a Comment