My kids inherited my carsickness, poor fellows. We live on Dramamine! It used to make the boys pass out but now it just makes them grumpy. I will take that over the licorice barf disaster of 2008 anytime!
We filled up on overpriced grub and charted our course to see the animals. Hippos were top of the list as usual.
"Mommy, take my picture!" I will do anything for a smile at this point:
Monkey see, Monkey do!
Such silly kids!
I think we have been spoiled by going to San Diego for our last couple of vacations...it was HOT! Not as hot as home of course, but not quite to cool respite we have been used to! We did the whole zoo, saw all there was to see and still had some daylight left. We decided to go get our tickets and parking pass to save some time the next morning. Oh didn't I tell you? Blair and the boys bought the family ANNUAL PASSES for my Mother's Day present. My boys love me!
Does this say Happiest Place on Earth or what???
We arrived just in time to catch the end of the parade. They boys were excited to see the characters. We had enough time to go on one ride and choose the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. They loved it!
We finished off the evening at Chuck E. Cheese. Jordan has such great taste! One day down, 5 to go!
3 comments:
Welcome home.
So Fun! Can't wait to hear more!
I will agree, it is so nice to live only a short drive from the happiest place on earth! Looks like a fun time. Again, I am so glad that you told us about the super good deal at Costco! We are taking advantage of our passes again in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment