CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 26, 2009

Vacation Recap Part 5...

My Three Loves!
There is a trick to Fantasyland. Unless you are very brave and extremely patient... Go the minute the park opens. Head straight down Main Street, through the castle (briefly stopping for a photo) and you can walk right onto the rides! I had read it on every message board and tip site but didn't fully appreciate it until I had the sunburn from our 45 minute Dumbo wait. We hit all the favorites except for Peter Pan which was closed for refurb. Here's the photo recap of the fun:


Just for Uncle Noah!

We got the teacup he had been dreaming of! Our first choice!


My little men, huffing, puffing & kicking doors down!


Why does Mom get stuck on all the kiddie rides?


I guess this is a guy thing... fingershoot!


We were able to quickly do all the rides in Fantasyland and we were ready to head on over to Toontown right after it opened. The boys were excited to see the houses of their favorite characters. I was excited to see a store that sold some decent shorts after I busted the button on my capri's. AWESOME!


Hello?


Where's the fire?



Visiting some pals!


Chip & Dale? Anybody home?


Some Brotherly love at Disneyland!


Stuck on the kiddie rides again!


We headed on over to ride Space Mountain and braved the line for Nemo. We finished the day up over at California and let the boys play in the water park at Bug's Life. This boy was being naughty and splashing the other kids. Just look at his naughty grin!

0 comments: