CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 4, 2009

A cougar no more...

Dear Blair,

I know that you are embarassed by my not so secret crush on the Jonas Brothers. Specifically Joe Jonas. I just wanted to let you know that I am officially over my crush. I find it funny as can be but well you know...







Love,
Your officially celibrity crush free wife
Mindy




5 comments:

Gill said...

Ha Ha, I love his pumps! Did you feel totally awkward watching this? I think it's worse than watching all those really fat people dancing to this song

The Maestas Family said...

I had to give up my Kenny Chesney celebrity crush when I married Zo... lol, but at least he was older! The Jonas Brothers?!?!?

p.s... on a total side note, I am soooooooooooooo excited at the possibility of going to Disneyland with everyone for Christmas!!!!!

G Gang said...

I had no idea - the Jonas brothers?? Must be a Disney Channel thing. That is a pretty funny video. Although I think Justin Timerblake was funnier.

j&krosser said...

Kayda came in and said,"A Jonas Brother!" Obviously they still appeal to 3 year olds. ha

j&krosser said...

Kayda came in and said,"A Jonas Brother!" Obviously they still appeal to 3 year olds. ha