CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 12, 2009

Silence is golden...

Or so I have heard.

Blair has been out of town working the last few weeks. He came home but still had to work again last night. I decided to earn some brownie points and get the noisemakers out of the house so he could have a few hours of rest.

The kids, Tootsie and I headed out to Tartesso to play at the park. The timing was perfect as there was only one other family there, but it may have been too early for proper splash pad play. We made due and had fun anyway.


Jordy made a few friends while we were there, of course they were girls!

When the water was too cool we sunned ourselves on the playground.


The boys enjoyed a picnic of Lunchables and even shared a few bites with Toots! A fun day for all!


0 comments: