A little boy was sent to bed early today. We have been having trouble with the concept of listening and obeying. Par for the 4 year old course I guess. From my bed I heard howling coming from his room. The good mother that I am I decided to capture the moment on camera. He tried his best to not smile. It helps if you close your eyes. The crocodile tear running down the chin was a nice touch.
I brought my secret weapon to assist in Operation Cheer Up. How could anyone resist?
It works everytime.
And then I realized that the offender had turned on the movie BOLT. Which means the howling wasn't directed at his mean old Mom, it was him pretending to be a dog. I'm such a sucker. And I guess my punishment isn't working too well.
1 comments:
WE have problems with listening too. I am hoping it goes away the close we get to 5! They know how to out smart us all the time.
Post a Comment