CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 12, 2009

Fab Four...

Betsy and I used to make a mean 2-part harmony while singing along to a Beatles tape our Dad made us. "I'll take the high, you take the low" I told her.

Maybe one day the boys will follow along in our footsteps. There's nothing like an early morning dose of the Beatles to start your High School days.

In the meantime they will have to stick to our 3 man band. Our signature song is "Undy Wares for our Hairs". It's a catchy tune if I say so myself.




The Postman delivered our Rock Band game to the box yesterday. I made Jordan call Blair to see if we could play without him, since if we didn't ask and he found out I know he would have been mad. And that Jordan would tell him our "secret" anyways.

We've had so much fun already. I am planning Beatles game nights in my head, although I need to get a few more microphones first. Well, and people who would come over to play.

There has been a few requests for the hair. Never fear my lovelies, I will fix it sooner or later. Right now the orange will have to stay until I decide the next step. Orange...I said ORANGE. Rachel Ray indeed.

4 comments:

G Gang said...

I'll come to your rock band party! And I like the hair. Are you sure you didn't do orange on purpose? By the way, Orange is Bella favorite color for the moment.

Marilyn said...

The orange doesn't look that bad, or maybe it's the picture!

The Maestas Family said...

I was expecting something really bad, but I think it looks great! I love the hair!

Gill said...

Ha ha, at least you like the color orange, right? Now we just need to dye Betsy's purple again and it would be awesome!