CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 5, 2009

Our day at the Zoo...

Blair's sister and her family are visiting this weekend. Today the whole family went to the Zoo and Jordan is having his first sleepover as I type. Tomorrow is our annual family football league draft. We are all just glad to have a long weekend, and especially with everyone together.













4 comments:

Watson Family said...

Those are such wonderful pictures of your fun family at the zoo. Three day weekends, and family visiting from out-of-town, are my favorite kind of fun!

The Maestas Family said...

Jordy is such a good photographer!!! He was asleep way before Jax last night... I think we wore him out!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures. I think Jordan may have found a new career. He is really good at taking pictures.

Marilyn said...

Wow your boys have gotten big. They grow up way to fast. Love the pictures!