CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 2, 2009

Something is in the air...

The last two days have been blissful. Something about waking up and starting my day with cool crisp air just does something to me. I feel a little frisky. I feel like making changes.

So yesterday I had my hair cut. Short. Very short (for me). Coupled with my orange hair I am now a little afraid of looking like the Headless Horseman from Sleepy River. It would be quite festive of me though. When I was describing my new do to the Beast she asked me if I cut my hair like Kate Gosselin. Ugh...

The Karafa family has some pretty grand plans this weekend. We are kicking it off with going to see the Hawks play their Homecoming game.

Go Hawks!

3 comments:

The Maestas Family said...

You know you can't just leave us hanging!!! We need a picture!!! And p.s... just for the record, I REALLY wanted to cut my hair like Kate... I happen to love it... but Zo wouldn't let me... :o( Now post a pic... and GO HAWKS!!! (Class of '98!)

The Karafa Family said...

I will have to wait until my staff photographer (Jordan) is available!

Kristin said...

I want a picture of the new hair too! And yes, the weather has been beautiful!