CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 22, 2009

A sweet morning...



I cam home from my birthday rendevous to a sick little boy (Jordan) and an impending move at work. Neither has been much fun. And both don't seem quite normal yet.

Grandpa K. said it best yesterday that Jordan is still missing his spark. And it's true. He's a sparky boy and you can tell right away when he isn't 100%. He's getting there though. Last night his Daddy gave him a blessing because he asked me in the car on the way home if I thought that would make him better.

He awoke this morning with all sorts of questions about the Priesthood and my heart melted a little. I think he and his Daddy are going to have a wonderful little chat tonight.

Love this boy...

1 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Poor Jordy! I am sorry he hasn't been feeling good. Maybe it's swine flu.