CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 3, 2009

22 Days & Counting...


"On the third day of Christmas my true loves and me snuggled in my bed and watched a moo-oo-oovie"


ABC Family is my new favorite channel. They have had so many great Holiday movies on the past week (and many more to come). My DVR is getting a workout for sure. I taped the Pixar Shorts last night and the boys can't get enough.

After a peppermint bubbled bath and a few tears (from clipped nails) we got in warm jammies and snuggled up in my bed to watch the movie. Having my boys snuggled up with me sure is sweet, and even more so when they smell so yummy. Yummy smelling boys doesn't happen often. You have to take these moments and run with them.




Only 22 more days to go...

2 comments:

The John Family said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet! I love ABC Family this time of year! I love all of their holiday movies. They are so fun!

Kristin said...

I love the boys spiked hair. I wish Carson's would do that. His just grows down and does not stay spiked for long.

What font are you using for your titles? I love it and would love to use it in my Christmas cards.

I may try the tortilla snowflakes tonight. You always have great ideas!