(with Daddy's hat & glasses, pretending to be him)
This morning as I flat-ironed my hair for work my little buddy came white faced into the bathroom and sat silently on the ledge of tub. One look into his chocolate brown eyes and I knew he wasn't feeling well. While being a mini-me of Blair in just about every other aspect JoJo has inherited the tell-tale "Hunt sick signs". Your brown eyes lose their spark when you aren't feeling well. No spark = hand to forehead for a fever check. And if his ears are white, grab a bucket. STAT.
(He finally got his Sorcerer Mickey hat)
He didn't want to tell me. Jordan's main operative in life is to make those around him happy. He always wants to please. It breaks my heart when I watch him be hard on himself if he thinks he has hurt someone or made them angry. After telling him I needed to know what the matter was so I could help him he finally broke down. Two tears rolled down his cheeks and he whimpered to me that his tummy hurt. Calls were made to work and Grandma and within minutes we were back snuggling in Mommy's bed, towels and bucket nearby.
He's moved on from snuggling. Has begged for food and Super Mario Wii, so I think it's safe to say he is feeling better. Nothing like a sick day with my boys!



1 comments:
Once again I love the new header.
I'm glad he's feeling better. That is never fun to have a sick boy...except for the day off.
Post a Comment