CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 14, 2010

Well you have to eat sometime...


A few months ago Grandma K. bought the boys a Disney cookbook. Yeah I know, we are a little obsessed with the D- Word. That same Grandma is out of town this week (hence the momcation (that I wish was permanent). The very same Grandma also feeds us dinner on most nights. So during the momcation I told the boys they could pick a few recipe's to try out.

As much as I watch Food Network you would think I would know that kids love to help cook. And not just cookies! We have talked about where our ingrediants come from and we have taste tested, it's been a lovely and fun treat for me.

So far we have made Tropical Berry Smoothies, Pirate Tuna Boats, Jungle French Toast Sticks & Heimlich's Chicken Salad Shooters. And the boys have eaten raw peppers, cucumbers & pita chips... and liked them. They really liked using the power tools (blender).





Tomorrow we might try baking... Awesome!

0 comments: