And spell check...
After a very long day filled with less than stellar behavior I put a movie on for the midgets (today... monsters) and tucked them into their couch bed for a movie/sleepover. Then I ran myself a hot, bubbly tub. Nothing like a hot tub to make Mommy feel better. "Mom Time" was cut short by a little boy who wanted 1. To join me in the tub and 2. To make up.
This little boy is not feeling well. He is also not behaving very well towards his mother or brother today. Today is the kind of day where Daddy is needed to keep Mom's crazy at bay. And Daddy is working...
Dillon wanted to make up for breaking Mommy's computer and getting yelled (YELLED) at for it. In the time it took me to start movie and fold out the couch Dillon had removed 5 keys from my laptop (yeah for spell check) and thrown them behind my bed. My 500 pound bed that I cannot move alone. Or really fit behind. Yeah...
I gave in to the persistent begs and let him soak awhile in hopes it would soothe us both and maybe tire him out a bit. He's now passed out in my bed and I am counting down the minutes until my sanity (Hubs) returns. This is one Saturday that cant end soon enough...
New Year Celebration
2 years ago



3 comments:
Caleb did that a couple months ago and it was bad! I totally feel your pain.
I can totally relate to how you feel. MY kids are always terrible when Brett is gone playing softball on Saturdays. Carson once pulled off all of Brett's laptop keys and pads. He was able to put them on. Little boys!
You are so way more patient than I ever was. How nice that the two of you were able to make up. He's so stinking cute it would be hard to be mad at him for very long!
Post a Comment