The Beast and I took all the kids to the Zoo during our Spring Break-A-Thon III. Luckily Ben, Courtney, Gill & Noah came to help us corral the midgets.
Noah also kept us laughing with his sincere yet funny antics. Nothing like sharing a little IPod love with a Baboon.
Dillon was not so loving with the Baboons... notice the fist.
Jordan spent the day...er week... as Tim's shadow. Is Tim wearing a hat? Then I am wearing a hat. Is Tim sleeping in boxers? Then I am sleeping in boxers. Is Tim having 9 tacos? Then I am having 9 tacos.
Etc... ad nauseum... infinity...
Noah taught the kids how to milk a cow. I really don't know how he knows, maybe its in his blood.
Homestead Dairy forever! (My Grandpa's dairy. My Dad really was The Milkman)
Our trips to the zoo are never complete without a little tractor driving.
1 comments:
I love all your pictures. Ben looks like he is happy and if so, I am glad for him. It seems like yesterday you guys were still in junior, and high school. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment