CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 12, 2010

Their Mother...


Mother's Day has passed and we celebrated in the most spectacular way. The hubs planned a secret, last minute trip for me and my boys to go to our favorite home away from home... Disneyland. I quickly packed and shipped the dog off to Grandma's (thanks Grandma) and put my babies to bed in their clothes. 3:00 am on Saturday sure came quickly and we were off on our Mother's Day weekend adventure!

The Midgets and I enjoying the Pixar Play Parade

I know it seems a little ridiculous to go to as many times as we have (we figured out we went every 2 months exactly since we got our passes) but we never get tired of going. Each time is like the first. We feel the magic in the churro scented air and we are in our happy place.

The boys must have realized that this was really, really the last trip for quite awhile. They were on their best behavior and the weekend was so much fun. I love the boys everyday, but on a good day I feel like I could burst with love for them.

Dumbo Time!

Being their Mother has been the greatest gift. Every day we spend together is not perfect. We often times have no good, horrible, rotten days. But we spend them together and we end them with a kiss and a hug and with a promise of a better day tomorrow (which may or not happen). But I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I love being their Mom.

My Boys

4 comments:

Christie & Dan said...

Aww you guys are so cute! What a good mama you are taking them to Disneyland so often! Those are lucky little boys!

Stoddard Family said...

So help me if you go to Disneyland one more time without me I am going to tan your hide!!

Gillian said...

I love how you sound like an old schoolmarm Beasty

Marilyn said...

How fun! I also love Disneyland and am sad if I don't get to go at least once a year let alone every 2 months. Glad you had a great weekend!!