CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 29, 2010

Bed Head...

The midgets love a sleep over on the "couch bed". I love it because they will help clean up the TV room so that we can pull the bed out. I also love that in theory it will get Pickles out of my bed... for a few hours at least.

Daddy was first to fall asleep ( the pranks will start in a few years ) and when I went out around 11:30 to make sure the sleep timer on the TV had worked I found two boys bright eyed and bushy tailed watching Arthur episodes on Netflix. Ha ha...

I guess those naps at 6:00 PM are to blame...I thought the fakers were just trying to get out of cleaning their room.


Here's the aftermath. Figgurs and Bed Head. Love em.

0 comments: