Never one to be outdone this little Pickle has become the apple of his Grandma's eye. His behavior now that brother is in school all day is wonderful and he gets a glowing review when Mom gets home from work. We love our little Dilly but he definitely takes after his Hunt side with his stubborn, pigheadedness. These last few weeks have been heaven sent.
Now for a Mom update...
Friday will be my last day working for USA Today. I stopped just short of ten years and leaving is bittersweet. The ladies I work with have seen me through the last of my rebellious teen years, becoming a wife, a mother etc. It's almost like I am leaving home.
I have taken a job working for the local school district as a PC Tech. My ultimate goal is to get on at Jordy's school and follow the school calendar but this transition will at least get my foot in the door.
I am excited, nervous & sad. But it will be for the best. I just know it!


1 comments:
It's always sad when you leave a place that has so many friends, but knowing you, You will make new friends quickly. How nice to eventually be on the same school year calendar as your boys! Thanks for adding me to your blog!!
Post a Comment