I blame the heat. Seriously though, it's November for heaven's sake and it is still so stinkin hot around here.
It seems the end of summer has come and gone and Autumn is on our doorstep. I feel like there should be tons of things that I have missed blogging about but I just can't remember much...
Except for these:
1. Jordan is rockin the Kindergarten thing. And he has his first real girlfriend. Her name is Kelly.
2. I have ANOTHER new job. But it happens to be this working mother's ideal job... I work at Jordan's Elementary school. I am in charge of attendance, enrollment, withdraws and all sorts of student records. And I have lunch duty with the 1st graders. I am a milk carton opening pro! I seriously LOVE my job. Go Freedom Falcons!
3. Dillon sliced a hunk of his toe off last week. Its pretty nasty. I totally cornered the ER Doc in our ward on Sunday to see if it was really Dr. worthy or not (not). Thanks Dr. B!
4. My entire family minus my bro-in-law Eric came to visit a few weekends ago. We survived. All 17 of us... and the 2 dogs and 15 fish too!
5. We are halfway through the soccer season (Yeah!!)
6. My favorite Holiday (Halloween) passed. I felt like we slacked off a bit this year. We didnt even carve a pumpkin. We did however go to:
- Boo at the Zoo
- The Halloween Carnival at school
- Trunk or Treat at church
- Trick or Treating at Fry's
- Trick or Treating on our street (all 6 houses with lights on)
and all sorts of places dressed up as this:
I am declaring it a success. Jack-O-Lantern or not.
And that my friends is about it. At least I think so anyways.
2 comments:
Totally awesome costumes! I LOVE IT!!!
I am so excited for you that you got the job you wanted. Coordinating holidays for you and your Kindergarten midget. Did you do the dance of joy when you found out?
Post a Comment