We kicked off the holiday season this year by seeing Zoolights with the Karafa's. It's becoming a tradition that the boys love! Their facorite is the talking Giraffe who magically knows their name. Mine is the "Dancing Tree's"...
We visited with Grandma Hunt and the gang the day after Thanksgiving. The kids had a ball decorating Grandma's tree for her. Aunt Betsy had a great time (I'm sure) re-decorating the top 8 ft. of the tree left noticeably bare.
The other night the boys and I enjoyed some hot cocoa.
This was to make up for the "nasty" (in their own words) tea I had made for them the night before. It was herbal and caffeine free, and all I had in the pantry. I took my lumps though... they outed me to the home teacher for making tea. That was an awesome first visit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment