CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve...

This year for Christmas Eve we actually stayed home. We are usually celebrating with one of the Grandparents but this was a nice little change for us.

The boys and I spent the morning decorating gingerbread cookies for us & Santa. It sure made the house smell AMAZING!



Jordan was very meticulous in his decorating. Not a stray sprinkle in sight... almost.


Dillon had more fun eating our creations then actually making them.


I prepared a Christmas feast of Ham, corn, funeral potatoes and Blair's favorite dessert (in lieu of b-day cake). Noticeably missing were the rolls that were an EPIC failure!!

After dinner we had our little Christmas program. Jordan serenaded the family with the songs he learned at school and Dillon sang Jingle Bells, which is the only song currently in his arsenal. I tried to read the boys a story from The Friend about the true meaning of Christmas, but they just wanted to know why I was crying.

The Hunt family tradition of opening new jammies for Christmas continued...

And our very own Karafa tradition of opening a new ornament for the tree carried on as well...



We got into our jammies and settled in for a family viewing of "The Christmas Story". It was a wonderful day!

0 comments: