CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 28, 2011

Tonsils...

Mr. Jordan and I skipped out of school a little early today for an appointment with the ENT. My little guy has been a big snorer all of his life and it's only gotten worse the last few weeks. Add in the constant night waking and freaked out Mom and you get a pair of extra big tonsils. The Dr. took one look in his mouth and said "Yeah, those need to come out".

So next week I will schedule a surgery for my guy (and I am more than a little freaked out about it too). Jordan will have his tonsils & adenoids removed. He is also getting a deep ear canal cleaning while he is "sleeping". The Dr. said his ears were full of wax and Jordan said:

"There are crayons in my ears????"

1 comments:

Amber Miskin said...

That's a great question at least! :) Hopefully all goes well and he recovers easily from it! And hopefully those crayons can get out of there!