CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 28, 2008

Movie Day!


Jordan has been looking forward to seeing WALL-E for weeks. This is the first time that we took Dillon to a movie with us and only the second time Jordan had been to a theater. I think they were both interested more in the Popcorn & Sprite then anything. Dillon lasted through the previews and then I had to take him out. It's a good thing we timed it for his morning nap. It only took me 30 minutes to "air rock" him to sleep! Man that boy is getting heavy. I thought the movie was really cute, I think Jordan was still a little young for it. There isn't much dialogue and it didn't hold his interest.


Today was also $1 flip-flop day at Old Navy. We got there about 12:30 and the line was wrapped all the way around the store! Come on people, its only $1.50 off!


I think I have finally convinced Blair to let me decorate the boys room. Hopefully involving Jordan in the process will FINALLY get him out of my room for good.


Jordan's big dentist appointment is Monday morning and I am dreading it! If you know Jordy you have probably seen his poor rotten teeth. I hate it because we honestly brush and do everything but they have always been that way. When I went full-time I got dental insurance and made him an appointment right away. I am so nervous because I feel like a failure as a mom! And just my luck, Jordan was climbing on my back tonight and hit his chin on my head.........you guessed it, chipped a chunk of tooth right off. We cannot catch a break! My poor boy. I am still so grossed out by the sound of it. Blair had to talk me down out of my panic attack.

1 comments:

G Gang said...

You're pretty daring to take the kids to a movie, especially on a Saturday. By the way, have you seen "The Movie" yet with the girls from work? Let me know when you see it and what you think.