CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 21, 2011

Behavior...

The midgets are spending the next two weeks in Grandma K.'s care until school starts back up for them. My boys are never 100% angelic but they were pretty darn good for Mom these past few weeks of vacation. I know from personal experience that it is hard having a Dad who works nights and needs some peace and quiet to sleep in. (he didn't get named Grandpa Grumps for nothing! Love ya Dad!) The boys were able to keep it shushed and Daddy was able to sleep. Mom was even able to get a few chores done.

I was upset to hear that my boys had a no good rotten day for Grandma yesterday.  She took them to a movie and bought them snacks. She took them to Chik-Fil-A for lunch and playing. All she asked for was a few shopping stops with them behaving..... I guess they weren't behaving.


Last night we had a little family meeting and the boys signed a behavior contract. The need to earn a star from Grandma for 6 days to earn the reward of all rewards... A Disneyland trip the weekend before school starts.

Think they can do it?



Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Can I earn stars and go to Disneyland? :) I can't believe how big and your boys are! They are really handsome too!!