Kids say and do the darndest things and I don't want to forget some of mine! Jordan loves to sing and he can actually carry a tune (where did he get that from?)If you are familiar with the movie Madagascar then I'm sure you know the tune of "I like to move it, move it. I like move it, move it. I like to.....(loud) MOVE IT."
Some of Jordan's variations to the song are:
I like to go to class
I like to go to church
I like to play Wii
etc... And we have to take turns. One of us sings the song and the other one does the loud one at the end. The dramatic pause is great too! This morning on the way to Grandma's it was
I like to go to Snowflake and I like to play with Tim, Megan, Jennie, Grace and Annie...I like to play with the kids, I like to play with the kids etc! I guess spouting off all 5 names was enough to do only once (what's he gonna do next year beast?)
Yesterday when I picked him up he was playing with Woody, Buzz & Bullseye and made up a little song "We are best friends, we are best friends" I'm sure its his rendition of "You've got a friend in me" but it was too cute.
Last one and maybe its way TMI but the poor little guy was constipated or something last night and kept trying and trying. He would not get out of the bathroom and go to bed. Finally I got him to snuggle in with me and in the dark I heard him whisper. Mommy, I'm strong right? I can can push it out. My poor baby!
I cannot wait until we get that little boy Dill to start talking, with his little personality I just know that he has some mighty big tall tales to tell his Momma. That or he can speak, but he's just swearing at me under his breath!
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
2 comments:
I am sure he will be fine next year. 6 names is not that many right? It is a nice even half dozen. Do you realize I will have half a dozen kids next year. I think it may be time to talk about having me committed. Anyways Madagascar is Eric's favorite kid movie ( he knows all the words and he laughs like Dad everytime we watch it).But I can totally hear Jordy singing he is so stinking cute. We can't wait until he is big enough to come stay for a week with his cousins.
Oh yeah Jenni wanted me to remind you that there is no "E" in Jenni. She gets very offended these days since she knows how it is spelled.
Post a Comment