I had to share my treasures from Snowflake. First I found this super cute (and working) piano at an Antique shop and had to have it. The boys love it! I hear "tink tink tink" every morning now! I didn't notice the missing key in my joy of finding it but Blair says he can make a wooden one and glue it in.

And I somehow talked my mom into giving me these super cute shoes and 2 skirts. If you know my mom you know it is hard to get anything from her. She is convinced she will need it later on!
3 comments:
Mindy,
It's good to hear from you! I found your blog through Fawn's about a week ago and just was not sure if I should leave a comment of not so I'm glad you left one on mine! It would be great to catch up sometime if your up for that.
Angie
BTW your oldest looks just like I remember Gillian when she was little.
Mindy - WOW! It is SO good to hear from you guys! Crazy that we both have 2 kids since the last time we saw each other! How is it having boys? They are so cute! Thanks so much for leaving me a note! It really was so good to hear about how you guys are doing! Keep in touch!
Love, Megan Hill
Post a Comment