"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley (Ensign, November 1984, page 91.)

5 comments:
Yeah Mindy-how fun. Thanks for dropping a line! Your family is adorable. How is that husband of yours? What ever on earth happened to Willie? Keep in touch!
My sisters were kind of giving me a hard time for being one of "those" moms with a blog. But at this point it's the only journal I'm keeping. So until I find time to actually WRITE in a journal, it's blog time. I guess you could count Bella's baby book as a journal of sorts right??? I seriously think the last time I kept a journal was when Jeff and I were dating and it was the journal that YOU bought for me!
Nice! I like that! I've been telling everyone that my blog is like a journal I just didn't realize how important it is.. President Hinckley is just so wise.
K, so this is off the subject of your post but that comment you left on my blog about Kutter made me laugh until I cried. Seriously, I could not even tell my hubby what was so funny for like 10 minutes. That was so great! Your awesome and I am completely addicted to reading your blog because you say such great things. Keep it up, Pres. Hinkleys orders. Peace out!
What a great and wise woman you have become. Haaaa!!!! I don't know what you have done with my sister, but this new girl is not so bad. We cleaned up the back yard at Mom's this morning getting ready for Jordy and Dill to come for a spectacular 4th of July weekend. The kids cannot wait. Eric bought them a triple racer slip and slide so we are going to have massive amounts of fun ( and I still have some sparklers left over from last year).See you Friday. beasty
Post a Comment