CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 6, 2008

Slip N' Sliding in Snowflake!

We had so much fun in Snowflake this weekend. Jordan had a total meltdown when we left. Apparently Grandma Hunt's is his FAVORITE place ever. It was so nice to get out of the heat for awhile!

I have to say the best part about blogging is it really makes you take more pictures, at least for me anyways. So let the photo show begin.



Some of the slip & slide fun:

Someone did not have so much fun after Mommy bowled him down the tarp!

Okay I am totally embarrassed but yes, I broke the chair. In my defense I think my parents bought it in 1995.

And a few more cute ones:

4 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

I didn't see that last picture of Dill at mom's house, that is a great picture. I'm glad Jordy had such a good time, you should bring him back for the 24th! He would love to sit on my front sidewalk with the kids and catch candy. I am glad you came this weekend it was a lot of fun. Next time we play Cranium however, the answer of David Hasselfoff will not be accepted! Ha, and you guys totally cheated!

Kristin said...

I love that last picture of Dill--so cute. I just love the 4th in small towns. It looks like you had lots of fun. I cannot believe how big your neices and nephew are. I remember when Jenny was just a baby.

G Gang said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Next time we might have to tag along with you guys. By the way, nice work on the chair (you didn't think I would miss that did you??)

Rachel said...

Josh told me about that picture of Jordan after the slip-in-slide and I had to come see it. Hilarious.