I am counting down the hours until I get to leave work and head to Snowflake for the weekend! Slip n' slide here we come! I thought I would share this quote with all my friends to enjoy this weekend. Happy 4th to everyone!
"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
3 comments:
That's so great! I need to let Brett read that one. That's so important to remember especially when your interviewing for new jobs... (Big Sigh) We just need to have faith and move forward. Thanks I really needed to hear that!
Thanks, I needed that!
Great quote. My parents always ask tell my husband & I, "Have you noticed that things just always work out for you? They just always fall into place." It's so true, We can stress & worry less right? I love your blog too. You've got some serious bloggin skills! Happy 4th!!
Post a Comment