It's the Jordsters first day of preschool. Doesn't he look fancy? (Fancy is his word!) He is going to Miss Brooke's preschool and was so excited this morning. Here he is in all his glory!
Arriving at Miss Brooke's house.Ringing her doorbell 15 times (good thing it doesnt work!)The cutest boys! Jordy told Dill at breakfast that "Its ok, you and Mommy will pick me up".
Jordy looks so cute! I love the boys' shaved heads. So how was Dill without Jordan to play with? Natalie kept asking for Carson all morning. I think she is getting used to the alone time now.
Congrats on your first day of preschool. It seemed like you handled it well. I think most of these types of days are harder on the moms than the kids. Crazy how fast kids grow!
5 comments:
Wow. You must feel really old. You have a son in preschool!!!
Ha ha! You are older than me Missy...But yes I do feel really old!
I am glad we are not quite to that stage yet. How cute they are. Thanks for coming by! Come whenever.
Jordy looks so cute! I love the boys' shaved heads. So how was Dill without Jordan to play with? Natalie kept asking for Carson all morning. I think she is getting used to the alone time now.
Congrats on your first day of preschool. It seemed like you handled it well. I think most of these types of days are harder on the moms than the kids. Crazy how fast kids grow!
Post a Comment