CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 15, 2008

FHE & Wii


I'm taking a "mental health" weekend, which means that my house is a total wreck. Last week our FHE lesson was about obedience. This week was about helping our family. The perfect game for FHE was to split into 2 teams to get the upstairs family room cleaned. The winning team got to pick the Wii game we would play together. Dillon and I let the boys win and that's the story we are sticking to. Although Daddy is lucky because I would have made him play Wii Fit, more specifically the hula hoops!



Saturday I helped a co-worker's son with his community service project for school. They were making Cool Ties for soldiers. I helped with the sewing for a few hours and left behind my sewing machine to help. Of course then I was inspired to get working on our Halloween costumes. Jordan and Dillon were supposed to be Buzz and Woody but Jordy decided last week that they needed to be Mario and Luigi. This is all we have so far. Hopefully I stay inspired enough to finish them on time.

4 comments:

The Maestas Family said...

I'm going to let you sew Jaxon's costume!!! He will go crazy when he sees the Mario costume!!! We're forcing him to be Tony Romo this year... he'll get used to the idea... eventually... I promised I would let him be the Incredible Hulk next year if he would be Tony Romo this year (I really hope he changes his mind before then...)

Darice said...

Too cute Mindy!

j&krosser said...

Way cute idea!! I want a Wii-I would have to bribe myself with cleaning the house before using it.

Kelly and Megan said...

I just read your comment and it made me laugh so hard. I didn't know that Grey's was a 2 hour event! We should have a premiere party!